Bodyflow Electrotherapy devices have a single set frequency that cannot be altered. The products are manufactured in Germany and distributed from Germany.
Bodyflow® Clinical device
Features of the Bodyflow® Clinical Device include:
- Industrial clinic based unit
- Greater range of treatment Intensity between 0-75ma
- Lower ongoing running costs (reusable suction caps and sponges).
Bodyflow clinical device is included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) with the TGA & CE Marked
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty (conditions apply*)
- For a comprehensive list of accessories and prices, please contact your regional Bodyflow Distributor for more information.
- *For Safety and Warranty, it is recommended that only Bodyflow® accessories
(including Bodyflow® Electrodes) are used with Bodyflow® devices.
Bodyflow® Portable device
The Bodyflow® Portable device offers flexibility for the patient/athlete to continue and maintain treatments within their own environment, home or routine.
Features of the Bodyflow® Portable Device include:
- Portable unit device offers active treatment away from the clinic
- Small lightweight, Bodyflow® Portable Unit at 485gms
- Compact size at 175mm tall x 95mm wide x 45mm deep
- Daily increased frequency of treatments
- Rechargeable battery operated unit
- Opportunities for rental and on-selling to patients
- Safe intensity limit of 40mA.
- Uses high quality Bodyflow® electrodes
- Bodyflow devices are included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) with the TGA, CE Marked and FDA cleared.
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty & 12 month battery warranty(conditions apply*)